CONEIVORE® Pinecone (AND More) Pick-Up Tool
Picks Up Pinecones - So You Don’t Have To
This convenient, lightweight and durable lawn tool makes yard work feel like anything but
work. It's easy and it's fun. Pinecone pick up was the problem that CONEIVORE was invented to solve, but our customers are using the CONEIVORE to pick up not only pinecones, but: apples, black walnuts, tennis balls, golf balls, sweet gum balls, crab apples, Magnolia pods, hickory nuts, soft balls, baseballs, and more!
Three Reasons to Use CONEIVORE:
- Using hands to pick up pinecones is difficult, takes too long, and is hard on your back.
- Quick and easy pick up and disposal!
- CONEIVORE has been awarded the National Home Gardening Club Member Tested & Recommended Seal of Approval!
- Easy Use
- Lightweight (2.5 lbs)
- Overall Height = 30"
- Holds 18 to 20 Cones
- Picks-up Items 2" - 7" in Diameter
- 2 Cap Sizes to Suit Your Needs
- 60-Day Refund
Using the CONEIVORE Pinecone Pick-Up Tool
- Place the small or large cone cap, as best fits your needs, on the bottom of the tool then remove and store the spare cap
- Holding by one or two hands, center the CONEIVORE 2 to 6 inches above the cone
- Thrust the CONEIVORE down over the cone
- To pick up larger diameter cones, use your feet to tip the cone upright (small end up, large base down) before thrusting down on it with the tool
- Repeat the process until the tube is full or does not easily accept more cones
- Empty the tube simply by turning it upside down