– New and Improved
Cultivates Five Ways
The 5-way cultivating tool that became a household name is
now better than ever. For more than 30 years, the Garden Weasel made gardens look great.
Now, we’ve taken all your comments and combined them with our expertise to create the ultimate Garden Weasel. This improved version is more solid than ever, from head to tines, plus it comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Three Reasons to Use Garden Weasel:
1. Durable, super-strong steel design = Cultivate with half the effort & twice as fast!
2. Scissor-like action of bladed wheels = Breaks up soil with ease and cleans itself with each turn!
3. Detachable tines = Flexibility to work around rows & between plants!
Garden Cultivating Tips
Team up your Garden Weasel with other products in our Tool Team lineup and complete your yard work in no time!
- Create your gardening area with Weasel Edger. Then till, cultivate and aerate with Garden Weasel.
- For new ground, break up the dirt first with Garden Claw Red Super. Allow air to circulate for optimum planting results.
- Garden Weasel is perfect for soil to even deeper levels. The rotary tines even bring weeds to the surface. It combines the functions of both a hoe and spade.
- Durable Carbon Steel
- Comfort-Grip Handle
- Overall Height = 55 3/4”
- Weather & Rust Resistant
- Easy To Store
- Durable Tines
- Aerates & Weeds
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Using the Garden Weasel Rotary Cultivator
- Simply apply the Garden Weasel to the soil and cultivate with a back-and-forth motion
- For easier cultivating, slightly wet the soil
- Detach 1 or 2 tines for work between narrow garden rows
- Garden Weasel works at a constant 1 ½” depth
- Helps the lawn breathe, absorb water & hold grass seed