Weasel WeedPopper Pro
Weasel Weed Popper® Pro
by Garden Weasel®
Pops Out the Toughest Weeds at the Root
The Weasel Weed Popper Pro makes it easy to remove the toughest weeds by using a powerful, patented foot-lever tool. It’s particularly effective for weed removal in southern or warm season grass zones and in areas where there’s more sand in the soil. Simply push the tines into the weed base, press down with your foot, and pop out the weeds instantly - roots and all - with no chemical treatments!
Four Reasons to Use the Weasel Weed Popper Pro
1. Ergonomic design--no bending, kneeling or straining
2. Great for sandy soil in southern or warm season zones
3. Great for all natural control—no chemicals
4. Great for digging holes for planting flowers
NOTE: The Weasel Weed Popper Pro is best used where the soil contains more sand, such as in Texas where it was invented. If your soil has more clay, try the Weasel Weed Popper Step & Twist
Weed Control Tips
For the best lawns and gardens try the following weed control techniques.
- Take care of your lawn. Dense healthy lawns shade the soil and prevent weeds from germinating
- When weeds do appear, knock them out quickly so the seeds don’t spread
- The Weed Popper is great for controlling grassy type weeds such as broadleaf weeds like dandelions and chickweed
- Chemical herbicides can harm grass and flowers surrounding the weeds, so for best results use the Weed Popper to get to the root of the problem without chemical treatments
- Durable Carbon Steel
- Comfort-grip Handle
- Patented Foot Lever
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Using the Weasel Weed Popper Pro
Hold the handle in an upright position, and place the tines right behind the weed. Then, with your foot, push the tines into the root system of the weed. Step down swiftly with your foot and pop the weed out, roots and all. Finally, push forward on the handle and step on the foot lever to clean off the tines.